home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> YunLogin
Step 1 - Proxy preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to choose a plan in lunaproxy.com and prepare a proxy.
1. Register an account (if you haven't already)/1. Enter a mailbox 2.Enter your password. (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to select a plan based on your needs.
4. After you have chosen a plan, go to the get proxy menu → User & Pass Auth, to select the desired proxies.
5. Choose the country you want, Proxy type, here I choose is the UK and rotation IP
6. Copy the generated host, port, login and password of the proxy.
7. To get the URL link for proxy management, go to the API tab.
8. The proxies are ready to be configured.
Step 2- YunLogin Integration with LunaProxy
1. Open Yundeng browser, click on own agent - add proxy
2. Fill in the proxy name, IP and port, proxy account and password, and click Test
3. If the detection is successful, click Add
4. Click Account Management and create a new browser
5. Select your own agent as the agent type, then check the agent you just added and click OK.
6. If the addition is successful, you can see the browser in which you configured the proxy in the account management interface. Click Start to use it.