home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Clonbrowser
Step 1 - Proxy preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to choose a plan in lunaproxy.com and prepare a proxy.
1. Register an account (if you haven't already)/1. Enter a mailbox 2.Enter your password. (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to select a plan based on your needs.
4. After you have chosen a plan, go to the get proxy menu → User & Pass Auth, to select the desired proxies.
5. Choose the country you want, Proxy type, here I choose is the UK and rotation IP
6. Copy the generated host, port, login and password of the proxy.
7. To get the URL link for proxy management, go to the API tab.
8. The proxies are ready to be configured.
Step 2- Clonbrowser Integration with LunaProxy
1. Go to the browser website → https://www.clonbrowser.com/?qd=lunaproxy
2. After registration is completed Hover over the download button and click on your operating system.
3. Open the setup file and follow the steps. The installation process is no different from any other software.
4. Click on the Add button in the upper navigation bar
5. Click on the proxy option in the left navigation bar
6. Select the ocks protocol agent mode and the following screen appears
(1) proxy ip or address：pr.lunaproxy.com
(2) Proxy port number：12233
(3) The user name that you displayed in the API extraction
(4) Your account password
(5) Connect the test button to check that your proxy is configured
Test that the connection is successful, please start using your proxy！